This time I win

Options
labreemike
labreemike Posts: 91 Member
Are most people like me and do well all week and then lose it on the weekend. Thanks to the structure of work I'm able to control my appetite weekdays. For the first time in three months I didn't fall off the wagon with diet or exercise.

Replies

• Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Weekends are for sure the hardest for me too! I also did pretty well this weekend, the nice weather motivated me to get LOTS of exercise and Vit D as well :)
  • labreemike
    Options
    congrats to you too. now time for a dumb question hows the weather way up there. Florida's so hottttttt.
  • nikki91950
    nikki91950 Posts: 647
    Options
    FLORIDA IS HOT!

Weekends are hard for me as well. I find the busier I am, the less likely I am to get into trouble. Don't let yourself just sit around and do nothing.
  • Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    The weather here has been pretty nice, we have been in the 30s C which is close to 90F. I live near Vancouver so we get a lot of rain. This morning it was a bit gloomy again but the wind has taken most of the clouds away so that is good. We should have decent weather for a while. I would love to get away camping before it is too late.

I am headed to Florida for the 2nd time in October, my folks are taking us all to Disneyworld. I am looking forward to it!
  • abaerny
    abaerny Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    If I am not doing as well on the weekend I try to do some additional exercise. Walk my dogs, go for a bike ride, swim. Anything to add a few 100 to my net calories to help out.
  • labreemike
    Options
    well the weekend was great but monday really blew. today was good again. uh i guess i was good again. i refuse to say i blew on monday.... although i just typed it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!