Coffee

Options

Replies

• whosshe
    whosshe Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    With a dash of sugar in the morning and black in the afternoon. Cream is for the weak and so is sleep because I drink at least 4 cups a day.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    More like, I like my creamer with some coffee. I use 4 tbs of creamer in mine [I know horrible] but when I wanna feel healthy, I use only 3 lol
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I'm a black guy.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I like my coffee like I like my men, from the hills of Columbia.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    I like my coffee like I like my men, from the hills of Columbia.

I don't know if this was an intentional reference to Metalocalypse, but you still earned cool points.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    But seriously. Two shots of espresso with milk.
  • tiffaniegj
    tiffaniegj Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Drinking mine black so it will give me energy and curb my appetite a bit on "food day" at work.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Black...I'm a snob though and use very high quality beans and grind them right before I'm making a pot.

A good cappuccino once in awhile is awesome too...
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Costco espresso roast, freshly ground, brewed in a moka pot, with half and half.
  • refugeefromkekistan
    refugeefromkekistan Posts: 48 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Fresh grind + Aeropress = proof there is a god
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    When I have time.. black from a Moka pot

A few of my friends in Italy swear by the mocha pot. I have yet to try one.
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    I LIKE MY COFFEE HOW I LIKE MY ROMANTIC PARTNERS -

ON ICE AND BITTER
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    anigif_enhanced-11720-1446139100-24.gif
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    I like my coffee how I like my women, with a carefully measured amount of cream in them and it tastes good.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    In the morning, I need a splash of milk (whatever's in the fridge...skim or low fat). Never half & half (tastes greasy to me) or creamer. I actually started drinking black coffee one summer in college when the office where I was temping only had powdered creamer. Still, my first cup needs milk...after that, I am happy with black coffee.

I can't drink hot sweet coffee...but I sometimes add a Splenda to iced coffee.

If I am feeling ambitious, I'll grind the beans and use the French press. If I'm in a rush, I'll make a KCup or Nespresso (we have a lot of ways to make coffee at my house.)

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Lately, I've been enjoying Irish Cream or French Vanilla creamer...and use something like equal for sweetener.

I'm bummed that the coffee machine on my floor is broken and I have to walk upstairs to get some, but I guess that fits in with my fitness goals.

:D

This is liquid yuppie crack. Not too sweet, but just a tablespoon in a cup is prefect.

ad358a8f-3544-402c-a4f5-97de07e3e72c_1.935bd473f38c08fa28a88270764410a2.jpeg
This discussion has been closed.