100+ lbs down

Options
2»

Replies

• mariepurcell1
    mariepurcell1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all your hard work and persistence!! Just starting my 100+lbs weight loss journey.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Fabulous hundy lost!
  • supercpa999
    supercpa999 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome!
  • VeggieBarbells
    VeggieBarbells Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad to see your progress update here, well done and congratulations keep up the good work.
  • ReneeRobinson081422
    Options
    You truly are Wonder Woman!
  • georgiamarsh17
    georgiamarsh17 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look fantastic :) Loving the bikini :)
  • bigmanatee
    bigmanatee Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Thank you so much for posting!
  • katlyngronwoldt85
    katlyngronwoldt85 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    So impressive and amazing! What an inspiration, thank you, thank you for posting. We need to see more of this, we are all so amazing and the will power is beyond words! I don't even know you and the first thing I thought when I saw your pictures was how I proud of you I am! Hugs!
  • RollTideHusker
    RollTideHusker Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! I want to lose about 110 pounds. Seeing your results is encouraging. :)
  • kathleenwisneski
    kathleenwisneski Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look great! It’s truly inspiring to see someone who had the same goals succeed☺️
  • Mariejordanp26
    Mariejordanp26 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    GOOD JOB !!!!! Your looking great and your hard work paid off thank you for sharing your before and after pictures I'm also trying to loose weight and I'm down 5.8 pounds still gave more pounds to shed but your post is really motivating
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    Are you sure you're the same person in each set of photos? you look amazing...and beautiful. what a great job! applause....
  • BulletProofSkim
    BulletProofSkim Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing - fantastic effort I'm really happy for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!