Advice or Telling Off required!

Options
2»

Replies

• LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    Give it time, be patient and trust the process. Time to get back on track right? give yourself a few more weeks and then you'll be rewarded on the scales.
  • thisisitnic
    thisisitnic Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Give it time, be patient and trust the process. Time to get back on track right? give yourself a few more weeks and then you'll be rewarded on the scales.

Thank you lovely xx
  • lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Some great advice from a lot of people here. I strongly agree with the idea of not stepping on the scale for a while. Some people need to see that number on the scale to get them motivated to do more. It seems to have the opposite affect for you. So, as your body changes, it will start letting go of the water weight and then you will start to see losses, but it may take a few weeks.

I know several people who don't use the scale at all. They just measure and go by how their clothes are fitting. If your clothes start getting loose and falling off, then you know it's working, even if you never see a lower number on the scale.
  • thisisitnic
    thisisitnic Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    lowjax75 wrote: »
    Some great advice from a lot of people here. I strongly agree with the idea of not stepping on the scale for a while. Some people need to see that number on the scale to get them motivated to do more. It seems to have the opposite affect for you. So, as your body changes, it will start letting go of the water weight and then you will start to see losses, but it may take a few weeks.

I know several people who don't use the scale at all. They just measure and go by how their clothes are fitting. If your clothes start getting loose and falling off, then you know it's working, even if you never see a lower number on the scale.

Thank you. That makes a lot of sense x