What drives you and what goal do you want to achieve!?

Options
Nikoruo
Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
As for me, end game of course is to get to around 140lbs BUT one big reason is to model! If you check out my profile pictures on here (Go ahead and check :)! ) I have a re-occuring theme that i desperately want to change..... i only take pictures shoulders up! I want to be able to show it all off! So what's your goal!?

also, side question for those who've checked me out. Do you think i have what it takes? D: can you imagine seeing me around in modeling ads? haha.
(moment of honesty: I feel narcissistic because i have many pictures of myself... i do like my look and think i'm good looking but i no where near think i'm the best looking and never plan to be because to each their own haha)

[edit: it took a LOOOOOONG time for me to think i'm good looking, much pushing from my friends and even strangers to get the way i am now, and i'm at least mostly confident in my face haha]

Replies

• choijanro
    choijanro Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    To have a healthy,nice body & look attractive or good naked and even any fashion u wear.

my goal is to lower my bf% to 10%-5%
    lose weight like 40lbs to lose so that it fits on my bmi and goal
    to have a 6 or 8 pack abs
    and my muscles not big or bulky, , just small or lean or solid or like the body type skinny ripped.
  • Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    To have a healthy,nice body & look attractive or good naked and even any fashion u wear.

my goal is to lower my bf% to 10%-5%
    lose weight like 40lbs to lose so that it fits on my bmi and goal
    to have a 6 or 8 pack abs
    and my muscles not big or bulky, , just small or lean or solid or like the body type skinny ripped.
    very good goal! just continue to work hard at it and i have no doubt you'll achieve it. I think everyone would love to look great in anything they wear and especially nude haha. I never realized that before :)
  • healthyandfitgirl14
    healthyandfitgirl14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    When I was younger (like 14-15) I desperately wanted to be a model. I begged my mom to take me to go to L.A. models but she never did :(. I still kind of do, but I doubt it could ever happen, lol. Maybe a bikini model once I get down to my GW. ;)

And I think you are very pretty and have unique features! If modeling is your passion I say go for it!

And to answer the question, I want to look hot and feel hot and be healthy! What drives me is that I want to prove to myself and every else that I actually can this!
  • Mr_Competitive
    Options
    fear and vanity
  • ktpod1
    ktpod1 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    To buy a classic little black dress. ( As opposed to the frumpy frocks I wear now). Something cut way above my knees ( I have Very Fat Knees). I can see the dress in my mind.
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    (1) My Wellness and Living Life to the Fullest!
    (2) Goals: Total Wellness; A True Vegetarian.

Simple...I get these and Everything else is "Gravy"!
  • jdm_taco
    jdm_taco Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    For my back to be as wide as a sheet of drywall
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    Wanting to be hot and strong drives me towards my goals of being hot and strong.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    My motivation keeps changing. I've kinda been maintaining unintentionally, the last few months. This is because I lost my motivation, due to my husband being in and out of the hospital, stress & worry, just got off track. Today I found out my 10 year high school reunion is in 3 months. Now I was an overweight, nobody in high school, I had friends but was not popular by any means. So I'm ready to step up my A game, and drop as much as I can before see my old classmates, be like Bam! *****es look at me and my hottness!

My GW is 125, this will be the 100 lb mark. I don't want to get super skinny, just healthy!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    family drives me nuts and I want to achieve the goal of not going insane.
  • ritchiedrama
    ritchiedrama Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    This is a true goal btw, but..

There is a huge, huge, huge, melon & fruit stand at my local supermarket, and you could probably climb up it..

so I want to drop my bodyfat to around 6-7% eventually, get to the top of it, in just some underwear and pose like a statue ^_^

If I don't do it before I die, i'll be disappointed.
  • erickita89
    erickita89 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    what drives me is that its a way for me to put myself first where in other places of my life i do not. i want to be healthy for me.

also i want to look hot. lol i was tierd of feeling self conscious. now im not self conscious anymore.... or not as much anyway...
  • pcpharr
    pcpharr Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    This is a true goal btw, but..

There is a huge, huge, huge, melon & fruit stand at my local supermarket, and you could probably climb up it..

so I want to drop my bodyfat to around 6-7% eventually, get to the top of it, in just some underwear and pose like a statue ^_^

If I don't do it before I die, i'll be disappointed.

That is a fantastic goal :)