Favorite movies that inspire your weight loss?

Options
2»

Replies

• Cannestra91
    Cannestra91 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Not a movie but I do love watching episodes of My 600lb life. I feel like seeing the before's and hearing all the reasons of why these people are working to lose the weight is a great reminder of what I don't want to happen or have happen again. The journey is typically inspiring to watch and since each episode is an hour it gives you plenty of time to connect with that person and really be cheering them on!
  • ayesha639
    ayesha639 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Shallow Hal? I also love old musicals and things like Gigi and My Fair Lady
  • lantana411
    lantana411 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I remember watching "Fatso" and finding it sadder than anything when he ate all the Chinese food he picked up for the whole family. I'd rather watch My 600 pound life for inspiration and reminder of just how toxic overeating can be. I used to watch Ruby for the same reason!
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    A friend posted a video showing my sister running 100m and 4x100 - someone used it as part of their thesis, highlighting perfect running styles at some UK Sports University. I have asked her to send me a copy because she's locked it. :angry:

Whenever I need to get my rump in gear, I watch it. It works for me, as it puts my mind into "workout mode." It helps me stick to my eating plan. Wake up early. Grind into the late night hours, if necessary. Helps, as I was there throughout her training & meets assisting my Dad
  • Hamsibian
    Hamsibian Posts: 1,388 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Not necessarily for weight purposes, but Terminator 2 inspired me to one day do pull ups like Sarah Connor.