Thots?

Options

Replies

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Meh I've kept excel sheets for dumber things

Care to tango? I once had one to track how many kilowatts we were using every day
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Care to tango? I once had one to track how many kilowatts we were using every day

That's an actual thing though. This is a bit silly and passive aggressive. Sweet d what's yours?
  • MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    She's not obliged to sleep with him every time he wants. We've moved past the era of women being property. Instead of making a spreadsheet and being passive aggressive, he needs to use his damn words. There's a chance he's just not very good at it. Also, looking at the dates, he's asking almost every day. I'd be exhausted (and irritated) too.

And yes, I would have the same response if it were the woman making the spreadsheet and the man not wanting to screw.
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options

Go on
  • caco_ethes
    Options

That's an actual thing though. This is a bit silly and passive aggressive. Sweet d what's yours?
    eccomi_qui wrote: »

Go on

I made a decision matrix on the choice to have kids or not. Tracked moon cycles with...other things. My budget/bills, meal planning, made charts of my mood, my weight and workouts where it auto calculates my current BMI and amount lost overall and made a chart for my weight...

I like data.

Hold on a damn minute. You said you tracked things dumber than the guy tracking when he gets shot down. None of those are dumber. Budget spreadsheets? Check. Bills, meal planning, weight, workouts, projections.. check. I mean I haven’t tracked the Moon cycles with.. other things but I’m starting tomorrow. :smirk:

I could’ve used that decision matrix.
  • eccomi_qui
    Options

Go on

I made a decision matrix on the choice to have kids or not. Tracked moon cycles with...other things. My budget/bills, meal planning, made charts of my mood, my weight and workouts where it auto calculates my current BMI and amount lost overall and made a chart for my weight...

I like data.

Objectify me

giphy.gif
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    what's he complaining about?

I see three "yes' votes on that spread sheet....
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options

Go on

I like data.

Those are all legitimate uses for excell
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    7uqgq0wb85n5.jpg
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options

Go on

I like data.

Objectify me

giphy.gif

Oh you'll end up in a pie chart for sure

Mixing euphemisms with charts is sexy
  • eccomi_qui
    Options

Go on

I like data.

Objectify me

giphy.gif

“Siri, what’s the hexadecimal colour code of cream, the kind you’d find in a pie - maybe a McCain’s deep dish or something?”

“The hexadecimal code for ‘cream’ is #696969”

(This is not factual)
  • eccomi_qui
    Options

Go on

I like data.

Objectify me

giphy.gif

“Siri, what’s the hexadecimal colour code of cream, the kind you’d find in a pie - maybe a McCain’s deep dish or something?”

“The hexadecimal code for ‘cream’ is #696969”

(This is not factual)

If you keep talking dirty like this there's going to be a major outlier in my mood plot

#ERROR!
  • caco_ethes
    Options

Go on

I like data.

Hold on a damn minute. You said you tracked things dumber than the guy tracking when he gets shot down. None of those are dumber. Budget spreadsheets? Check. Bills, meal planning, weight, workouts, projections.. check. I mean I haven’t tracked the Moon cycles with.. other things but I’m starting tomorrow. :smirk:

I could’ve used that decision matrix.

The charts and conditional formatting may be a little excessive for a sheet only I see. They are pretty dumb to most people :lol: you're just blinded by your love for me :kissing_heart:

While I do love you, it’s true, I also have spreadsheets exactly like yours. :lol:

My budget spreadsheet is a thing of beauty, separate tabs for loan amortizations (minimum due plus three others with various methods of snowballing debt), future projected expenses to plan for, a sheet for inputting all credit card and cash expenditures by category with a reconciliation that ties in all accounts simultaneously so I can see exact cash to debt ratios at a glance.

I have a lot of others for work stuff but they aren’t as fun to play with.