Replies

• jayemes
    jayemes Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Lentil soup tonight
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I am trying a raw ramen bowl -- I dehydrated some seasoned green beans, leeks, and shiitake mushrooms and I'm going to mix it with a broth and some kelp noodles.
  • dnunny70
    dnunny70 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I have a work meeting at a local chain sandwich and soup place I am working out afterward, so protein rich salad.

• rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Making pesto and parmesan salmon with a corn and zucchini saute on the side.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    My mother is visiting this week. She will be cooking dinner while I am at work, so I will be getting lots of comfort food. Tonight is stuffed peppers and mashed potatoes...nobody makes them like mom.
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Smoked gouda cauliflower soup with garlic bread and a glass of red wine. Sooooo good!

did you make this soup from a recipe or buy?
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    boneless chicken thighs in the crockpot in a sweet n sour sauce with peppers and onions
    brown rice
    salad
  • Marilyn0924
    Marilyn0924 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    boehle wrote: »
    Smoked gouda cauliflower soup with garlic bread and a glass of red wine. Sooooo good!

did you make this soup from a recipe or buy?

Made from scratch. Eating Well recipe http://www.eatingwell.com/recipe/251346/cauliflower-soup-with-smoked-gouda/

• Marilyn0924
    Marilyn0924 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Tonight Potato/Onion/Spinach Fritatta (with melty cheese!) and a tossed salad
  • alessandraomboni
    alessandraomboni Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    roasted fennels, lentil soup, wholegrain fresh bread, baked artichoes And an orange. stIll have 500 kcal left
  • Savannahmiamaddie
    Savannahmiamaddie Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Salmon patties, roasted cauliflower and oven roasted potatoes.
  • ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    Homemade pressure cooker Mac and cheese and pan fried turkey keilbasa.