Pre-New Years Resolution

Options
I began my pre-new years resolution on 10.02.17. I had to loose 30 pounds in order to be back at my high school/fit levels by Christmas (starting weight 185, target of 155 Ibs). I’m 32 and want to be there to all the family milestones for my wife, my son and my baby daughter. I either go hard or I don’t do it at all in every aspect of my life. I reduced my weekly calorie intake by 7,000, 30 minutes of cardio six days a week & 10-15 minutes of circuit training five times a week. I am happy to say I am now 154 Ibs and feel great. I was able to bump my calorie intake recently and now do cardio 5X’s per week and circuit 4X’s per week. Definitely starting to see angles where before it looked like a hefty bag. For those of your currently doing it or thinking about doing it, totally worth it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!