Options

Replies

• LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options
    Pkov123 wrote: »
    I can't snuggle I have no one to snuggle with except my dolls, stuffed animals, and maybe the dog
    Yes I am desperate for cuddling

Good to see you branching out. Keep it up fragile girl.... be careful who you cuddle with on mfp. Stay away from cake.

Ok well I'm not that fragile now cuz I stopped having a panic attack.
    What does your comment mean exactly?
    Thanks anyway

Ummm we need to know who we are speaking to at the moment. Names are important

I was talking to you not to be rude

Ummm if you think thats rude, fasten your seatbelt, you have a great journey ahead of you.
  • Pkov123
    Pkov123 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I can't snuggle I have no one to snuggle with except my dolls, stuffed animals, and maybe the dog

Good to see you branching out. Keep it up fragile girl.... be careful who you cuddle with on mfp. Stay away from cake.

Thanks anyway

Ummm if you think thats rude, fasten your seatbelt, you have a great journey ahead of you.
    No, I meant I'm not trying to be rude, I'm sorry. I didn't mean you were being rude, your not rude. Your not rude I promise
  • Pkov123
    Options
    I want to snuggle with my friends who I have not seen in years, but at least I feel mentally stable now.
  • Pkov123
    Options

Thanks anyway

No, I meant I'm not trying to be rude, I'm sorry. I didn't mean you were being rude, your not rude. Your not rude I promise
    Ok you are nice , don't worry, your not rude, everything will be okay.
  • Pkov123
    Options

Thanks anyway

Liftingriot- U r not rude at all I promise
  • Pkov123
    Options
    Once more liftingriot you are not rude ok
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Owlie45 wrote: »
    My boyfriend is a cuddler. When Netflix comes on he expects me to cuddle up to him. I enjoy it. Sometimes I'll take my time and he'll be like "Woman! get over her" or if hes taking his time I'll tell him to "hurry up and assume the position"

So basically Netflix is just playing in the background?

Nope its actual just cuddling.
  • Owlie45
    Options
    bmtrsbcc000j.gif
    My boyfriend is a cuddler. When Netflix comes on he expects me to cuddle up to him. I enjoy it. Sometimes I'll take my time and he'll be like "Woman! get over her" or if hes taking his time I'll tell him to "hurry up and assume the position"

oh sorry about that. Ill do more exciting things. Thought this was about cuddling. clearly my bad
  • NenaPunPun2241
    NenaPunPun2241 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I love cuddling! I remember my ex and I would always cuddle either after sex, to fall asleep or while just watching some tv. Plus I’ve been told by friends I’m a cuddle fiend. Apparently when I’m high and ready to sleep I’ll aggressively big spoon my bestie
  • Owlie45
    Options
    bmtrsbcc000j.gif

oh sorry about that. Ill do more exciting things. Thought this was about cuddling. clearly my bad

I meant for me cuddling is boring, different strokes for different folks ;)

Oh believe me I want more exciting things to happen but he gets into shows and just wants to watch.
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    bmtrsbcc000j.gif

Oh believe me I want more exciting things to happen but he gets into shows and just wants to watch.

I like watching too
  • Flossie1981
    Flossie1981 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I love a cuddle!
  • Pkov123
    Options
    I love a cuddle!

Me too I wish I can cuddle
  • poetic_cell
    poetic_cell Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Well that was a surprise.

Anyway, back on the topic. I don't mind it, unless it's uncomfortable or if I want to fall asleep. Even though I'm very affectionate, it usually depends on the partner's mood. Just as I want personal space, I respect his.
  • timmkeller62
    timmkeller62 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    mybfisred wrote: »
    bmtrsbcc000j.gif

I like watching too

Does that mean what I think it means?!
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I am quite impressed yall have made it this far, please don't ruin it.

thanks!
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    I am quite impressed yall have made it this far, please don't ruin it.

thanks!

Cause the bad bois look at this thread and run away