Handwriting.

81Katz
81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
Because I'm bored (and awake) I thought this might be a fun and interesting idea. 2o2maqnz9he9.jpg

I notice on blank paper I tend to write upwards to the right, on lined paper it's more straight.

Replies

• Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    edited January 2018
    9fqzc6gvo1vf.jpeg

Someone people do cursive etc and it seems completely unreadable to me, so what’s the point of writing it?
  • 81Katz
    vpir1j97yf9g.jpg
  • 81Katz
    mk3j6fxi7h91.jpg
  • 81Katz
    w7nv7y60uue9.jpg

Pretty handwriting! Looks so fancy!
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Hey an original thread idea how refreshing
  • Merrysailor5
    Merrysailor5 Posts: 1,424 Member
    rrmxley5mjwh.jpeg

So much messy... can't read worth a dang
  • 81Katz
    rrmxley5mjwh.jpeg

What's that scribbled mess say? You call that chicken scratch good handwriting? :wink:
  • Falklang
    Falklang Posts: 220 Member
    p6kwwef4o7ex.jpg
  • 81Katz
    eccomi_qui wrote: »
    3jp1l2lnmwtb.jpeg

Was feeling cute, might delete

Your handwriting has been immortalized. :smiley:
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    newmeadow wrote: »
    You all have beautiful handwriting. Except for one person but it's okay because it's legible and that's important. I wasn't expecting such beautiful handwriting in this thread and I'm impressed!

LOL. Except for one person :D
  • eccomi_qui
    Moon_Stone wrote: »
    9zwatns0boo8.jpeg

Show off
  • eccomi_qui
    I nominate @WhereIsPJSoles for this task
  • eccomi_qui
    9zwatns0boo8.jpeg

Ooh fancy. I'm always envious of people who can write like this.

9q7ehx315mlq.jpeg

How romantic
  • eccomi_qui
    You all have q+ handwriting. Except for one person but it's okay because it's legible and that's important. I wasn't expecting such beautiful handwriting in this thread and I'm impressed!

I'm a reluctant lefty ok? :D

Where's my love note @newmeadow

Everybody here keeps calling me a transvestite so I'm shy to show my handwriting. But it's rounded and legible and a tad childish and a smidge inconsistent.

But here is your love note:

Oh my delicate and intricate sea creature, hovering casually yet expectantly by the barnacled rocks, the starfish, the periwinkles, and the scuttling crabs.

Drink in the salty sustenance of the bay and the rollicking shores and bide your time simultaneously with the eternal rhythm, the ebb and flow of the loving mother tide, the deep waters, the Star of the Sea.

Someday you'll venture there again, with the courage of the heron, the strength of the great whales, and the playful joy of the dolphins.

Adorn yourself unabashedly with the pearls that you pluck and cultivate with your patient labor for all to see and rejoice with you.

Am I chopped liver?
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    redrum.gif

This is much less terrifying than my actual “handwriting.” It’s so bad.
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui wrote: »
    You all have q+ handwriting. Except for one person but it's okay because it's legible and that's important. I wasn't expecting such beautiful handwriting in this thread and I'm impressed!

I'm a reluctant lefty ok? :D

Where's my love note @newmeadow

Everybody here keeps calling me a transvestite so I'm shy to show my handwriting. But it's rounded and legible and a tad childish and a smidge inconsistent.

But here is your love note:

Oh my delicate and intricate sea creature, hovering casually yet expectantly by the barnacled rocks, the starfish, the periwinkles, and the scuttling crabs.

Drink in the salty sustenance of the bay and the rollicking shores and bide your time simultaneously with the eternal rhythm, the ebb and flow of the loving mother tide, the deep waters, the Star of the Sea.

Someday you'll venture there again, with the courage of the heron, the strength of the great whales, and the playful joy of the dolphins.

Adorn yourself unabashedly with the pearls that you pluck and cultivate with your patient labor for all to see and rejoice with you.

Am I chopped liver?

Oh my Italian enigma, keen eyed and full of mischief. Play with us, snuggle with us, counsel us! For we adore you and know of your secret mercy, your hopeful heart and your tireless focus on what could or should be in this difficult and unforgiving world. Blessings to you.

Flattery gets you 69% of the way there but I still can’t sacrifice my arm mobility during cuddling
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    40z9aez1p0fp.jpg

About to make #3 on @newmeadow 's list :#