My journey through 6 pictures, 30 lbs lost!

Options
I thought it would have been a good idea to take pictures every couple of weeks to document the changes my body was going through during my weight loss journey. (I could kick myself for not taking measurements!!!)

For those who have asked, I didn't do any special diet, none of that shakeology stuff, no protein shakes, and no weight watchers. I simply kept my foods natural, (I tried really hard to avoid overly processed foods) and stopped drinking soda. I drink only water. I love to cook so making new healthy recipes was something that really helped as well.

As far as my fitness goes I spend an hour a day doing pilates from Blogilates.com and try to squeeze in a jog (2 miles) every day if I can. I work out 5 days a week, sometimes 6. If I do that 6th day I normally just go for a short jog. I tend to go stir crazy if I'm still for too long! The weight came off fairly quickly as I started mid-April. The entire process took me about 4 months.

I'm a full time student as well as work full time, and I still find time to squeeze in my workouts along with house cleaning and cooking meals every night. If I can do it, anyone can do it.

998560_10151771186140049_1320304206_n.jpg

Replies

• apachebat
    apachebat Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Well done.
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    great job! you look awesome!
  • itsscottwilder
    Options
    ummmm. wow!

Looking great.
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    You are SO inspiring!!!
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Great work! This is why we're friends
  • TinaC24
    TinaC24 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow yes so true....we can all do it
  • kckBxer396
    kckBxer396 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I am addicted to blogilates! haha
  • guessrs
    guessrs Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Few pics impress me, yours does, wow.
    Love the way you go about it, too, not just the final result. Both are perfect to me.
  • pe4sandra
    pe4sandra Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    nice results!
  • KayaVice
    KayaVice Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Who needs measurements when you have those fab pics! Congrats on your success and thanks for sharing. It's a real inspiration!
  • cherio256
    cherio256 Posts: 219
    Options
    Great job!
  • lgl003
    lgl003 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow you look awesome!!! Very inspirational :-)
  • Jerijoh
    Jerijoh Posts: 107
    Options
    Way to go! You're looking fantastic!
  • Nik0417
    Nik0417 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!
  • rejordan
    rejordan Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Look at your hips and waist! The inches you've lost are incredible! Great job!
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You look fabulous!
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress in 4 months! You look great!
  • snshnkty11
    Options
    I notice your pants get smaller the more weight you lose. :p Confidence in your new look. You look great. Good job.
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! I understand how hard it can be when having a full time job and full time school, so GRATS on strapping down! =D
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Those are some great results! Looking awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!