Anyone from London?

Options
silkmouse
silkmouse Posts: 53 Member
Shepherd's Bush here :) Let's talk/be friends etc :)

Replies

• eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    How’s Jasiek?
  • silkmouse
    Options
    eccomi_qui wrote: »
    How’s Jasiek?

Good thanks, he just got off of work so I'll be meeting up with him in half an hour. How are you?
  • 5Months2fit
    5Months2fit Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I live in Oxford. Can I join? :D
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    silkmouse wrote: »
    eccomi_qui wrote: »
    How’s Jasiek?

Good thanks, he just got off of work so I'll be meeting up with him in half an hour. How are you?

I don’t know. Jasiek has kind of ruined my life since you posted about him. The women won’t stop talking about him, I’m a little jealous.
  • Whybelesswhenyoucanbmore
    Options
    Hey! I was worried about you. How did Jasiek take it when you withdrew the money he owed you from his bank account? Ok, I hope?
  • silkmouse
    Options
    Shepherd's Bush here :) Let's talk/be friends etc :)

Shepherd's Bush is a fairly nice area, how does Jasiek afford it there?

He works in construction
  • silkmouse
    Options
    I live in Oxford. Can I join? :D

Sure :) how's you?
  • silkmouse
    Options
    Ontario?

hello!
  • silkmouse
    Options
    Hey! I was worried about you. How did Jasiek take it when you withdrew the money he owed you from his bank account? Ok, I hope?

I withdrew it in front of his eyes, I had every right to withdraw it as he owed it to me. He also lost 2 Oyster cards of mine but that's fine I guess. I do take the bus every day.
    Whybelesswhenyoucanbmore Posts: 492 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options

I withdrew it in front of his eyes, I had every right to withdraw it as he owed it to me. He also lost 2 Oyster cards of mine but that's fine I guess. I do take the bus every day.

Well of course you had every right, I remember how much you said you contribute to the relationship. Your love seems very true but you just never know with guys these days, ya know?
    I dont know what an oyster card is but I suppose he will just have to make it up to you.
  • silkmouse
    Options

Well of course you had every right, I remember how much you said you contribute to the relationship. Your love seems very true but you just never know with guys these days, ya know?
    I dont know what an oyster card is but I suppose he will just have to make it up to you.

Oyster cards are a card for paying for the bus and tube here in London =)
    How are you doing?
    I've been reading, finished a book today, going to the gym, library, that sort of thing. I see Jasiek at night
    Options

Oyster cards are a card for paying for the bus and tube here in London =)
    How are you doing?
    I've been reading, finished a book today, going to the gym, library, that sort of thing. I see Jasiek at night

Ah, I see. I'm from the states.. We use quarters :)

I'm great... Thanks. A little sad I haven't found a guy to take care of me but That's the way the cookie crumbles I guess. Until then ill just keep heading to my 9-5'er.