Wholesome meme thread

Options

Replies

• eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    igavat82bvpd.jpeg

I have a story:

Few weeks ago we were at a restaurant and there’s like 6 grown men who order a plethora of burgers and steaks and beers and whatnot. The waitress starts us off with waters and says everything will follow soon.

30 minutes later, no waitress in sight and we have nothing to show for it. We finally flag her down and she comes by and blurts “how is everything!?” and we kind of just motion at the empty table. No discount on the meal or anything so that was just an overall bad experience.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    eccomi_qui wrote: »
    igavat82bvpd.jpeg

I have a story:

Few weeks ago we were at a restaurant and there’s like 6 grown men who order a plethora of burgers and steaks and beers and whatnot. The waitress starts us off with waters and says everything will follow soon.

30 minutes later, no waitress in sight and we have nothing to show for it. We finally flag her down and she comes by and blurts “how is everything!?” and we kind of just motion at the empty table. No discount on the meal or anything so that was just an overall bad experience.

Hmmmmm.... should've gone to applebees
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    Options
    igavat82bvpd.jpeg

I have a story:

DEyUKQCXgAA2UBV.jpg
  • AnnieH_4512
    AnnieH_4512 Posts: 1,421 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
  • AnnieH_4512
    AnnieH_4512 Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    igavat82bvpd.jpeg

I have a story:

:-(
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    kl5w7j5p9n9e.jpg
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    c9v1ylqdp2w1.jpg
  • poetic_cell
    poetic_cell Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    623b62418f175688ce53f6bf2e27f6c5--funny-as-hell-too-funny.jpg
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    623b62418f175688ce53f6bf2e27f6c5--funny-as-hell-too-funny.jpg

Ummm I'm confused...these are my dates :/
  • poetic_cell
    poetic_cell Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    84822802.jpg
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    gga02gdgs378.jpg

That's my favorite one, it's like it just gave up and said, *kitten* it call it dad, I got better AI things to do.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    igavat82bvpd.jpeg

I have a story:

This has happened to me at Applebee's...
This discussion has been closed.