So why are some bodys completely different!???

Options
Ok so I started my actual diet last week. I just started to eat less, then this week I began to eat a lil nbetter and taking the Alli pilss.... I'll see how that goes. And I've been walking every day for an hour and it seems like I haven't even lost a puond. I know weight loss is gradual, but why do some people in a week are able to loose more than others? That completely just sucks!:angry:

Replies

• lisset_lt
    lisset_lt Posts: 13
    Options
    Ok so I started my actual diet last week. I just started to eat less, then this week I began to eat a lil nbetter and taking the Alli pilss.... I'll see how that goes. And I've been walking every day for an hour and it seems like I haven't even lost a puond. I know weight loss is gradual, but why do some people in a week are able to loose more than others? That completely just sucks!:angry:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I know, it sucks...some people never have to worry much about what they eat, etc...but that is the same with everything else. We are all different. Just do what it is right for you and don't compare yourself with others. Good luck to you!!! :flowerforyou:
  • nicole0177
    nicole0177 Posts: 377
    Options
    i learned this is psychology class because depending on who you are everyone has a set weight that their body is suppose to be and if you go over your set weight it is easier to get down to it. but if you keep gaining more and more weight than your set weight goes up. so if your set weight is that your naturally small it is easier to lose the weight .say your set weight is 150 and you want to get down to 130 than its harder to get down to their because your going below your set weight. and if you set weight is 150 and you weigh 170 it will be a lot easier to get that 20 lbs off.