Starting over again!

Options
Sandy3313
Sandy3313 Posts: 140 Member
Starting over is just the new beginning of something old! Let’s get this going! Looking for people that will help motivate each other cause the struggle to lose weight and get in shape to be healthy is real! Let’s fight the fat together!!!

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Losing weight is about consistently eating less, and normal fitness is attainable for everybody who has a functioning body. Are you perhaps doing many unnecessary things? Or are your goals unrealistic? I too struggled with my weight when I perceived fat as an enemy I had to fight. Losing and maintaining weight by focusing on what works, and ignoring the noise, has made weight management and healthy living pleasureable and almost effortless.
  • AR172
    AR172 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Me too
  • Justin741
    Justin741 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    It is hard work, it can be painful, there will be failures but we've got to work harder than other people, learn to enjoy the pain, and get back up in the midst of failure. Starting over too and its such a hard mindset game too of where I've been to where I've gotten myself. Learning to accept my mistakes and that I can't change the past. All I can do is get it right in the moment.
  • charlouiselb
    charlouiselb Posts: 64 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Ready to drop 30 lbs that I’ve been fighting to lose for 10 years in stops and starts. This is my first time counting CICO instead of hoping sporadic workouts would take off the weight,
  • abbefaria4
    abbefaria4 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hello. I’m trying to lose a good 30 lbs, and I’m looking to support and be supported. Add me or message me if you want. Good luck!
  • Robo014
    Robo014 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, I lost 43kg, took a year off watching the weight a few trips overseas, ate too well and put 12kg back on. Ready to start work on the weight again, add me if you like
  • dark_sparkles37019
    dark_sparkles37019 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to shoot for 200 this year, would love to hit 150 in the future. Battling alcohol and emotional/stress eating. 240 now.