JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - Round 29

Options

Replies

• UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,374 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options

1/24 161.6 Not going to lie peeps. I'm starting to get really frustrated. I'm eating well and within my calories. I'm drinking between 50 to 60 oz of fluid. I started walking more and even got back on my exercise bike. I totally don't get it. Also, my 9-year-old has a fever of 101. Boo! I was up every 2 hours checking on him, and then, we had freezing rain. My school district has another snow day, and so does his because of it. Now, I can just be Mommy today. That's a plus.

Nikki, when I asked in another group how much water is enough, someone told me the goal for water is 1/2 your body weight in ounces. I weigh a little more than you, but I strive for around 90-100 oz each day. It was hard at first, but now it's not, because I CRAVE water! (Weird, I know!) The motto seems to be "Drink until you shrink!" LOL I do find myself saying that to myself sometimes during the day when I'm a little hungry. Enjoy your Mommy time today! I'm on an educator schedule too, but we have no snow right now.
  • nikki062181
    nikki062181 Posts: 676 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    @UTMom81 I think I would totally puke if I drank that much. In fact, I know I would. If I drink more than a certain amount, I become so nauseous and get horribly sick. I don't know why, but that's a trend I noticed. So, I don't do it anymore. We didn't have snow yesterday, but we had rain that froze due to low temperatures and then sleet. The state wasn't prepared for it. I am on a 2-hour delay today. What grade do you teach?

@rparkerslim Sciatica is awful!!!! I've had problems with mine since my last child, and I have something called sacroiliac joint dysfunction. To put it mildly, it sucks! I'm sorry you have to experience it and hope the chiropractor helps.