Hello from liverpool UK

Options
Hi my name is Sandra, I've been using my fitness pal on and off for a while but never really stuck to it.
But I feel now is the time to get my backside into gear. I do have quite a bit of weight to like birch do feel as though I've got the detestation to lose it this time. Please feel free to add me as a friend xx

Replies

• skinnymalinkyscot
    skinnymalinkyscot Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hi Sandra, Im definitely adding you as a friend as I grew up in wallasey (over the water) and only have to hear the word Liverpool to get all nostalgic and a gulp in my throat, I moved down south when I was in my teens, but even now 35 yrs later I miss Liverpool, there is a liverpool shaped hole in my heart x

ps edited to add Ive sent you a friend request
  • sandrahardman1971
    sandrahardman1971 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the add... Us accusers have got to stick together hahaha. I was over in New brighton last week.love the place. I've got family in Morton. X
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    A drunk guy from Liverpool proposed to me in a bar outside Buffalo, NY, once and wanted my mother, my daughter, my chihuahua and our three cats to all come live in his one-bedroom flat with a pull-out couch in the living room.

He was a musician. :-)

I think we're still engaged.
  • prairiewalker
    prairiewalker Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    A drunk guy from Liverpool proposed to me in a bar outside Buffalo, NY, once and wanted my mother, my daughter, my chihuahua and our three cats to all come live in his one-bedroom flat with a pull-out couch in the living room.

LOL...good times :)
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

LOL...good times :)
    It was a fun night.

He was touring with the Pete Best Band and I wrote an article for the newspaper I worked for and they gave me free tickets, so I took my mom because she loves Pete Best.

Mark Hay was the guy's name. He's a studio musician and actually played with some pretty famous people. But he was VERY drunk.