Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Anyone have tried Ripped in 30

I was wondering if any have tried Ripped in 30?

Replies

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    I just bought it maybe 2 weeks ago (along with 4 other Jillian Michael's DVD's while they were at Dollar Tree). I'm doing a mix of her DVD's currently. I actually did Ripped in 30 week 1 workout today.
  • donette0
    donette0 Posts: 1 Member
    I completed the entire 4 weeks once years ago. Definitely saw results..body was pretty toned, especially in the tummy area.
  • Hallie82
    Hallie82 Posts: 38 Member
    I have it and did most of it awhile ago. Now I'm doing it two days a week between running days. I love Jillian dvd's.
  • Melolson14
    Melolson14 Posts: 147 Member
    I’m doing a weight loss challenge. Thought that this would be a good way to loss. They go bye scale and inches
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    As I said before I am mixing her DVD's. So far I have only done the week 1 workout twice. The day after I do a Ripped in 30 workout, I am always retaining water (scale goes up a bit). Obviously I am not following it to plan, but I can see this one resulting in more inces lost than weight loss.
  • leannehathaway1
    leannehathaway1 Posts: 72 Member
    I used it along with other dvds of hers for months about 5 years ago. Loved it and I was in the best shape of my life when I finished.