Options
2»

Replies

• yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,389 Member
    Options
    mabearof6 wrote: »
    MWAWMOM wrote: »
    How long has it been since you've lost weight?

How many calories are you eating per day and have you adjusted your calories at any point during your weight loss?

When you say you started a "new diet," what exactly does that mean?

I haven't had a loss since April 29, 2017

I have been eating 1200 cal/day since I started dieting. I do not eat back workout calories unless I burn more than 700 calories and then I only eat back half or less of them.

I have tried changing up when I eat my big meal every day with no change. I tried intermittent fasting because it was supposed to be the best thing if you hit a plateau and I actually gained 10 lbs after a month on that.

I do record my food accurately and I use a food scale on any food I cook. I am just so confused.

I notice you say you weigh any food you cook. Try weighing all food, including prepackaged foods. Every little thing adds up, very rarely prepackaged foods are the actual serving they say they are.

This! I'm in the UK where prepackaged food is a bit closer to the goal content compared to up to 20% off I often read here for the US. Still the bread I had daily before moving was always heavier. Since moving I can put the whole loaf of bread on the scale to check if 18 slices = 800gr, and then just use the database entry.