Almost 50! 5 months to get to goal. Help!

Options
Hi. I want to hit my goal weight by May 1. I'll be 50. I used to be that skinny girl with a great body and over the years I guess I just like potato chips too much! LOL I know how to eat right and I'm actually pretty good at what I call Mom's meals to go, can explain more about that later. I hate to exercise and quite honestly I sit at a desk all day long at work. Reaching out for motivation and to be added to friends networks. Thanks!

Replies

• lbowenj
    lbowenj Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and I am a 56 - My weight started creeping up on me after I was about 52 or 53 - seems like about 10 pounds a year and I've gone on a low carb diet and actually have energy again. I would like to lose 30 pounds and so far have lost 6 since I started. I really like being able to plug in what I want to eat for the whole day and make it all balance out so I eat properly to lose weight. I did start some exercising 2 days ago but it's fun exercise - dancing in my living room to my favorite music (you should see my arms flinging everywhere though so it can be aerobic - lol)
  • Theham2016
    Theham2016 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I love it!