Wtf!?

13»

Replies

• Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,423 Member
    So today I went to the gym as I normally do. But today I seen a woman doing her makeup and taking selfies before she even broke a sweat out of the locker room!?so my wtf; questions are..... Why are women so concerned about looks at the gym or on social media? Smh its a waste of time in my opinion and you look silly when sweating it all off lmao..

Do you object to selfies in general or just selfies at the gym? Is it okay for people to take selfies if they look sweaty and aren't wearing makeup? Do you object to people wanting to look nice at the gym?
    It does not sound like the person was posing on equipment or getting in anyone's way so it is hard to understand the wtf reaction.
    So I could make up a story about this person. Maybe she just heard from an old friend, long lost parent or her partner who is overseas about 10 minutes before you saw her. They sent a picture and she decides to take one to send to them before doing her workout. She knows her makeup will get messed up but wants a nice looking picture. She takes the picture and goes about her day where she may or may not care about how she looks.
  • WhereIsPJSoles
    WhereIsPJSoles Posts: 622 Member
    Maybe she got an mfp boyfran and she doesn’t want him to know she sweats garbage water into her oversized sweats when she works out.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Sometimes wear makeup to the gym and coordinate my outfits... And my gym is in my own basement. If I look hot my workout follows ;)