Loss of a baby

Options
gerbradaisy44
gerbradaisy44 Posts: 43 Member
Hi,

Has anyone had an experience with miscarage? I recently had another miscarage this time at 3 months. We were both really sad. I have noticed every time I have one I seem to gain 10 to 15 lbs back. I eat when I am sad. What is your experience?

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I have had friends and family go through this but personally haven't. So sorry for the loss, and all the best.
  • Pkov123
    Pkov123 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Has anyone had an experience with miscarage? I recently had another miscarage this time at 3 months. We were both really sad. I have noticed every time I have one I seem to gain 10 to 15 lbs back. I eat when I am sad. What is your experience?

It will be ok lovely
    I can help you
  • gerbradaisy44
    gerbradaisy44 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thank you.
  • Pkov123
    Options
    It will be okay!
    You are loved <3
  • Pkov123
    Options
    I experienced 4 back to back miscarriages which sent me into a terrible depression in the Autumn of 2015. I was supposed to be married a week later but I couldn’t bare the pain anymore and I walked away from the man I loved dearly which sent me further into a depression. I ate my feelings and gained some weight. Found comfort in all the wrong places. And it took me over a year to heal and come out of it. Thankfully for me what I had left behind was still waiting for me. You are not alone. If I could go back I would have talked to someone as I placed a lot of blame on myself. I would have found a support group and found comfort in my friends and family. If you ever want to chat feel free to message me. Big hugs to you ❤️

Oh my god that is terrible
    At least you got through that
    You are loved :)