Peanut butter addiction?

Options
13»

Replies

• dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    I now use the whipped Jif. A few less calories but I will resort to my pb2 if my account is limited!
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    Have you considered the Betty Ford peanut butter Clinic? :o

I love you. :smile:
  • evilpoptart63
    evilpoptart63 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Have you tried PB2? I'm with you in having no self control around peanut butter, I don't buy it anymore :(

I second this!! Its way too easy for regular peanut butter to put me over my calories but pb2 is an amazing substitute! If this doesnt work, it might help to take a break from buying peanut butter for a while. There are a few foods I struggle to eat in moderation and I've learned its better to just keep them out of my pantry! Good luck <3
  • peanutbuttertuesday
    peanutbuttertuesday Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Make a peanut butter sauce for thai style noodles or veggies! You get the peanut butter flavor over your whole meal without having to use too much peanut butter. Basically it is chicken broth with peanut butter in it and then maybe some soy sauce, seasonings-- you will find different variations and some of them really not that bad on the calories! I recently discovered this and I am IN LOVE. Also, if you like smoothies then make a spinach and banana smoothie with your serving of peanut butter and try to make it last the day if needed-- more water or almond milk makes a bigger smoothie with all the flavor.
    Peanut butter. <3
  • whosshe
    whosshe Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Currently dipping apples in like 1/2 cup of Chocolate PB2 lol
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I would get a small spoon dedicated for PB. Allow yourself no more than 1 tsp (or 2) a day, this way you are still having this but it shouldn't make you gain weight.

I just couldn’t resist! :lol:
    637yl1uku1mx.jpeg
  • SolotoCEO
    SolotoCEO Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    For me - I love peanut butter (crunchy for me). I think powdered PB is disgusting. I just fit it into my calories. It works perfectly!
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Psychgrrl wrote: »
    I would get a small spoon dedicated for PB. Allow yourself no more than 1 tsp (or 2) a day, this way you are still having this but it shouldn't make you gain weight.

I just couldn’t resist! :lol:
    637yl1uku1mx.jpeg

:lol:

xhrec2qrz6ry.jpg

• bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter does not enter my house. A couple times a year I'll buy a little one serving package of Justins. If I'm going to indulge in some high calorie dessert outside of the house something with peanut butter is my first choice
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    Meh. I've had peanut butter in a jar on my kitchen bench for a year, and had some (on a bread roll) at most twice in the last 12 months.

It's nice, but I couldn't stand it every day, or even once a week.

If I ate something as often as the OP, I'd become heartily sick of it and never want it again. Maybe that's the plan? :smile: Knock yourself out. :smile: