T25?

Has anybody done this workout and would u recommend it?

Replies

• legendary523
    legendary523 Posts: 13 Member
    Yes and yes.
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    It's not easy, but it is quick and effective. Kind of what I look for in a workout.
  • RollTideHusker
    RollTideHusker Posts: 231 Member
    edited January 2018
    I’m on week 4 of Alpha. I definitely recommend it.
    Like Amfmmama said, it’s not easy. I think it’s fun, though :)
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Yes. I did alpha and beta this summer. The only thing I noticed was that alpha made may knees really sore. Its something I haven't experienced with any other workout. I run, kickbox, lift weights, and so many other cardio workouts. I'm guessing it has to do with all of the lunges...but not sure. There are lunges in a lot of the other workouts I do. There's just something about that alpha round...Total Body Circuit is probably the best workout of alpha. It includes spider man push-ups. Don't drink water before that exercise!
    Beta was easier on the knees, and there's more of a strength focus with the bands. I also used dumbbells. I'm used to lifting heavy, so it was not as hard as I anticipated.
    There is also a stand-alone T25 core focus dvd. I really like this one. It is cardio for the full 25 min.
  • ccruz985
    ccruz985 Posts: 646 Member
    Yes and yes! Every single workout is 25 minutes which is fab. It can be difficult but it's always over in 25 minutes! I recommend it.