Fat to Fabulous (50+ pounds to lose) Who’s with me?

Options

Replies

• Letty831
    Letty831 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. New to MFP and hoping to lose 50 lbs. and get healthy. No more excuses. I welcome ideas and healthy recipes. Good Luck!!
  • Sharonsize8
    Sharonsize8 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I am new here and have about 60 pounds to lose. I am ready to stop making excuses. Let’s get healthy!
  • seashel90
    seashel90 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    [/iOk, I'll join too. I have 100lbs. to loose--do I even qualify to be in this group?! Fat and fabulous already! Lol!
  • puzzlehead5
    puzzlehead5 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I’ve lost 75 pounds 8 years ago and have been able to maintain my weight. If I can do it. You definitely can!!!
  • ShereeEwings
    ShereeEwings Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Add me. I have 65 to loose total
  • Lainna21
    Lainna21 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Add me! Looking to lose 50 pounds
  • daloverlyme
    daloverlyme Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I have around 80 more to lose! I'm in!
  • Chrissy915
    Chrissy915 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 100 pounds! Friends welcome :)
  • Laurie463
    Laurie463 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have 70 pounds to lose so count me in!
  • KTnTally
    KTnTally Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I added everyone! I haven’t been as active. I had an injury to my shoulder and back. Great time to happen when having to move to a new house. Ready to start getting my focus back!!
  • ivetastic
    ivetastic Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I’ve lost about 30 so far and got 50 more I want to lose!!! I need as much motivation and inspiration I can get
  • tommiepasley915
    tommiepasley915 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too! I would love to have others to help encourage this journey...And I struggle without accountability :( I have tried so many times and failed. But I'm determined this time!! I can't let my fat take over my life!
  • miriajones6917
    miriajones6917 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 50 pounds. My BMI IS 34.2 right now. If I meet my goal weight it will be 24.9 which is barely in the "normal" range. So, once I get to goal I may keep going. We shall see.
  • jackswife1207
    jackswife1207 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    When I started on 1/1/18 my goal was 78 pounds to lose. I've lost 10 so far. Count me in!
  • smalltalk85
    smalltalk85 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm all in... I lost 70 lbs and 50 to go!!!
    Starting weight 255. Im new anyone add me
    Or however this works? Ok! Go for operation "Jelly Roll!"
  • 2018Butterfly
    2018Butterfly Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have over 60lb to lose and today is the start of actually, seriously doing it!!! So, hey, lets do this together :)
  • 2018Butterfly
    2018Butterfly Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My aim is over 50 before 50 :blush: Today is a good day as feeling motivated :)
  • KTnTally
    KTnTally Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have been adding people from this post. Had this one person say that my friend list was overwhelming them and they have to delete me. How is a friends list overwhelming to others?
  • Leighburns39
    Leighburns39 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have 50+ plus pounds to lose. I have gained all my weight and then some back after moving my family to another state. Today is my first day using this app and first day to getting back on track.
  • SD0907
    SD0907 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have around 50lb to lose too! Great to see so many of us going for it! Feel free to add, always love some motivation.