Yo, what's up

Hello,

My name is Jim, I am 54 years old, male, married.... I loved long walks on the beach, scented candles....
hahahah nah

I am a retired usaf veteran, 85-2005,
OIF/OEF

I have PTSD/OCD from Khobar Towers Terrorist Attacks, and other traumas from as a young boy.

I was always pretty thin, actually very thin from 18-30ish 5'6 max weight like 130-170 at most. Then when I hit 40 - till now I have gone up way up at one point like 250> but now I am about 230.

I was Vegan for a while too, but that did nothing.

My biggest sins are Pizza and Bread and I make both from scratch.

My main two physical passions are skateboarding, and even more so Bicycles, (mainly track/fixed gear)

I have always been enamored by Martial Arts and my little niece inspired me to start doing TaeKwonDo and it's literally the only thing that keeps me alive (literally), and practicing Zen Buddhism/Meditation, and the there's
MyFitnessPal. I document everything, in a very OCD kind of way.

I love punk rock, metal, rap and anything that is genuinely done with passion.

I don't know why I am posting this because I am a literal hermit, loner, lurker, with a lot of agoraphobia.

So my literal goal in life is to heal my scars, become a betterer human being, get my black belt, and maybe get some enlightenment before I drop dead. Also, to get down to about 174 within a year, but it's gotta be more than than, it has to change. I have to do this for health, and not for reasons of vanity.

*kitten* the standard that society holds me up I can never live up to that, but I do want a more healthy body image that I can be proud of.

Very Respectfully and with sincerity.

Oh well time to post this *kitten*