Gym backpack (uk)

Options
rdl81
rdl81 Posts: 220 Member
What backpacks do you recommend for gym/CrossFit??

I am in the UK and looking for something need to fit boxing gloves and boots so fairly big.

Any help appreciated I like the look of the no bull one but it’s really expensive

Cheers

Rich

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I bought a $2 clearance backpack and it fits clothes, two pairs of shoes, my notebook, various pieces of lifting accessories, a towel, and all my hygiene stuff. I wouldn't invest much into a special gym bag, but I'm cheap.
  • canadianlbs
    canadianlbs Posts: 5,199 Member
    Options
    how much weight are you carrying? cheap is fine if you're keeping it light, but for anything signficant it's worth paying up front for the sturdiness, because a strap that snaps with even 10-15 pounds so close to your neck can get really expensive in chiro and physio terms.

feel like i'm turning into that person who had the one freak accident and then prowls the world like the ancient mariner warning off everyone else :D but seriously. either go as expensive as you can afford, or keep the pack's limitations in mind while you're using it, if you go cheap.
  • rdl81
    rdl81 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I don’t mind paying a bit of it’s recommended as I want something that will last I can’t see it paying too much but I guess clothes notebook rope wash kit 16oz gloves boots head guard that sort of things