JJ Smith 10 day green smoothie cleanse

Options
Sooooo I’m on day 6 of the challenge and today I found myself struggling. I haven’t given I to any cravings at all but my mind just wants it to be day 10 already so I can start focusing on preparing healthier meals and being able to eat real meals again. Some of the smoothies are wonderful and I don’t mind drinking them throughout the day, however, some of them I have dreaded. So far I have lost 8lbs and I haven’t measured. I’m just hoping I can make it through! I want to accomplish this soooo bad. I’m surprised I’ve made it this far. But i can do it!

Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Why not just eat the meals. You really aren't cleansing anything from your body doing this.
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    @KelceeMarie25 How did you do? What was your final regular?
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Just so you know "cleanses" are not well received by the MFP community. It is not a healthy way to lose weight. Many people just wind up with diarrea, and some in the hospital. Eat real food within your calorie goal. Cleanses are fad diets.
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Options
    If it's something that you are dreading don't do it. For God's sake don't do it. I saw someone comment here the other day and it's perfect... You don't get extra credit for suffering.

If you like a green smoothie every now and then have one. Personally I think they're delicious... But there are a lot of other things I'd rather eat instead.

If you want to go back to eating normal food go back to eating normal food. A lot of these challenges are really stupid in my opinion.