Friends?

Options
100_PROOF_
100_PROOF_ Posts: 1,168 Member
Hey everyone! I just restarted and am hoping to finally get to my goal weight. I'm a 41 yr old mother . My daughter is 17 and I'll have my first grandchild in July.
I was so close to goal last time but got sidetracked when my teen girl told me she was pregnant. I know this will be a hard road for her but I'm committed to helping her and doing everything possible to give my grandchild a great life.
I weigh 127lbs and my goal is @ 120 . ( I'm 5'5 small frame)
I lift 5 days a week and jog 1 time per week. I am currently eating at a small calorie deficit.
I'm looking for some friends on here!
But check this-
I don't care which method you use to lose weight. I'm not a calorie cop like some. As long as your safe and not starving, it's fine with me. I noticed last time that many on here get very defensive about their chosen methods and I even deleted my account because of it last year. People take things way too far and worry about what other people are doing way too much. What does it matter if someone likes low carb or whatever else? I don't care one bit but some of these people just take things too far and believe that their way is the only way.
Life is too short to sweat what other people online are doing. I don't care what method people pick as long as they are cool! I don't have time for the know it all contrarians!

Replies