Would like more friends for motivation!

Options
2»

Replies

• shatia365
    shatia365 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I've been struggling for the past two years to she'd this extra maternity weight. The support from friends on the site is definitely beneficial! I haven't added friends in a while, and I'm also having issues trying to figure out how to send a request, but you any anyone else interested, please feel free to add me. It sometimes takes a village of supporters to get through this. We've got what it takes! Hope to hear from you! Best wishes :)
  • sebboogiedog
    sebboogiedog Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also
  • lifestyle70
    lifestyle70 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send a friend request if you like (open invitation to all) - I try to keep the "why" I am doing this in front of me, try to find little ways each week to improve and truly embrace the idea of a journey versus short-term outcomes. We can learn a lot about who we are when we pay attention to our thoughts and feelings and can use them to our advantage in what ever goal areas we have. Hope you all have a great week!
  • stellaell
    stellaell Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. In the same boat as you I think. I'm 33 and 213. Lost 40 pounds a couple years ago and gained 25 back. Went clothes shopping a couple weeks ago and was horrified when nothing fit and everything looked terrible on me. Quit smoking that day and started going to the gym. I'd add you but I'm not sure how to on the mfp app.
  • QueenK3115
    QueenK3115 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :) I’m 27 and looking to lose 40-60. I would love to have more friends for motivation.
  • queenjacqui
    queenjacqui Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same here! I had downloaded this app in the past and it really helped me drop weight. 2 years later, I'm back on and wanting to lose 40-60lbs! Ideally. But I'm starting off with smaller goals, in order to not get discouraged. My 1st goal is 10lbs in the next 30 days, I started 5 days ago and am down 3lbs. Water weight or not, I'm motivated!!! Let's be friends. I just downloaded the app and would love friends on the same journey as me.