Anyone in their 20's and looking to get ripped?

2»

Replies

• ObiJuan
    ObiJuan Posts: 3 Member
    A geek looking for motivation to exercise? That's pretty easy, think about increasing your strength or your reps as leveling up.

I'm currently running a lot to increase my endurance stats due to an arm injury, but as soon as that heals I'll be back on the gym to increase my STR. =P

Good luck with your program. :) I'm currently starting a 4 month effort to finish a pretty decent cut, so I'll be along for the ride.
  • Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    ahaha i'll totaly be a fellow geeky girls friend :) I'd love to push and drive you to achieve your goals!! :D
  • britttttx3
    britttttx3 Posts: 458
    I'm 22, and tryingg:D

In
  • missxlisa
    missxlisa Posts: 70 Member
    I'm 24 & trying :) I'm doing ChaLean Extreme right now :)
  • A geek looking for motivation to exercise? That's pretty easy, think about increasing your strength or your reps as leveling up.

I'm currently running a lot to increase my endurance stats due to an arm injury, but as soon as that heals I'll be back on the gym to increase my STR. =P

Good luck with your program. :) I'm currently starting a 4 month effort to finish a pretty decent cut, so I'll be along for the ride.

That's an awesome way to look at it! I probably will continue my little "plan" for longer than a month, since I can't realistically see how I could see a real difference after only a month! And I wanna make it a habit too! Good luck with your plan as well!!