Small NSV of will power

Options
We have this coffee cake at work which I have not put in the rotation since March because it has this divine topping of brown sugar, walnuts, coconut with a delightful drizzle of white chocolate on top. As it bakes it gets a little caramelized and is so delicious. All the other coffee cakes I can resist with no problem and even this one I only eat the top so the ones with a thin layer of topping is resistible with little difficulty.

I finally HAD to put it back in rotation and have been doing good - I have it served on my day off - phew !

This morning 4 pieces left on a messy messy plate - God Help Me ! the topping had fallen off two of the four pieces in two big luscious flaps of caramelized heaven. drool drool drool

I wrapped all four pieces with it's divine topping up and gave it away !

Here me ROAR !

Replies

• doomspark
    doomspark Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • prium01
    prium01 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    i love coffee cake.....wow! Proud of you :drinker: ...I want a bite though!!:tongue:
  • tonybalony01
    tonybalony01 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Next time give it to me. :happy:
  • RunningRichelle
    RunningRichelle Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I'm drooling reading the description... Will is a skill, and girl, you've got the skill! Amazing, and an inspiration! My office is full of junk food today for a going-away party, I will ROAR right along with you and not partake in it :-)
  • Noiram55
    Noiram55 Posts: 43
    Options
    Sounds absolutely scrumptious. Well done you. :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!