frustrated

Options
2»

Replies

• kittybenn
    kittybenn Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I recently discovered the BeFIT channel on YouTube and it's been a revelation. Everything you can imagine is there, from ballet to kickboxing to yoga. I'm totally out of excuses not to exercise. Leslie Sansome, the walk at home person, has nearly 100 videos on YouTube as well. Maybe all that variety would inspire you?
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,632 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Absent a medical restriction you can have anything and everything while meeting your weight and health goals.

You just can't have anything and everything ALL of the time.

There are staples and there are treats. Everything counts and adds up.

MFP let's you account for, see, and evaluate where you're spending and earning your calories... and decide what is necessary and what is worthwhile.

To me it sounds that you need to quit whining and wanting everything all at once.

You need to set more reasonable food and exercise goals and if, indeed, your wine is crowding out your basic nutritional needs...I am sure you can figure out what you should be doing since you're older than 18 given you're on this site!

ETA some people are moderators some need to restrict to succeed. I thought I had to be a restrictor, I discovered, over time, that I can absolutely be a moderator. YMMV!