Fat2Fit Weight Loss Challenge & Support Group (February Challenge)

Options
steplaj
steplaj Posts: 586 Member
nyxxae5xg0u1.jpg

Announcing the FEBRUARY EDITION of the FAT 2 FIT WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE and Support Group.

A new challenge starts each month and you are all welcome to join!

REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW OPEN - New challengers are being accepted between now and January 27th. Please come on over to our registration page (link below) and sign up.

THERE ARE 2 STEPS TO JOIN OUR CHALLENGE...

1. JOIN THE GROUP!!! Click on the link below and hit the join button to have complete access to our group page. This group is private so you must click on JOIN to participate.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-wlc-and-support-group

2. REGISTER!!! On our main group page there is an announcement titled “Fat2Fit Weight Loss Challenge - FEBRUARY Registration Page”. Once you are in that announcement, in the REPLY box, register by entering the following:

Registration Page Link: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10635519/fat2fit-weight-loss-challenge-february-registration-page#latest

Username: (this is your MFP user name)
Weigh in day: (this is the day you will be weighing in weekly)
Starting weight: (this is your weight taken ON your weight in day above on the week of Sunday Dec.24 - Saturday Dec.30.)

Our challengers are split up into 8 teams and depending on how many people join, we will add a new team! Each team has its own discussion thread where you can help motivate each other and you can post about goals, struggles and successes each week.

Once you have joined the group and registered...go through the group page to get familiar with everything.

Let's kick off FEBRUARY working hard to lose the rest of those holiday extra pounds!!

PLEASE POST A COMMENT BELOW TO HELP KEEP OUR POST ON TOP FOR EVERYONE TO SEE!

Replies

• steplaj
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Please do not post your registrations on here. You should follow the instructions above. If you have any difficulty, please feel free to private message me and/or post a note in here - but - if you post in here, please be sure to tag ( @steplaj ) me in the message.

Thanks

• steplaj
    Options
  • steplaj
    Options
  • steplaj
    Options
  • debodom1962
    debodom1962 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Love this group and my Team, Skinny Dippers. if you need support and motivation, please join the Fat2Fit Challenge. It truly is a fun way to lose weight with like minded others.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,932 Member
    Options
    Thanks for continuing this challenge, love throw it helps me stay focus....
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    All welcome plenty of room for everyone!!
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    There is plenty of room for everyone!!
  • ninalemon
    ninalemon Posts: 36 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Hi there, I am trying to join. I joined the group and then came back to register and received an error message saying permission denied :/ is there a step I skipped? @steplaj
  • ninalemon
    ninalemon Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I figured it out, lol. :)
  • steplaj
    Options
    This is a really great group, everyone should take a minute and check it out - you'll be glad you did...
  • steplaj
    Options
    ninalemon wrote: »
    I figured it out, lol. :)

awesome - glad to have you...
  • steplaj
    Options
  • ihp2015
    ihp2015 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I've been part of this group since November, and joining is the best thing I've done since I started my weight loss journey. I really recommend this group. We do not judge, but provide support and share or successes and struggles.

So if you need motivation or just want to be a part of a great group, then sign up!
  • mathdad41
    mathdad41 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    How od we know if we've been added to a group?
  • 20KimmieKim16
    20KimmieKim16 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    This is a great group I’ve been a memeber since September of 2017 and I love it!!
  • savvyrose88
    savvyrose88 Posts: 123 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I want to join! :)
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    I hit the join button, waiting for my invite. The spreadsheets are outstanding--I moderated several challenges in the past using the same technique, you all have taken it to the next level!!
  • steplaj
    Options
    Still plenty of room!
  • steplaj
    Options
    mulecanter wrote: »
    I hit the join button, waiting for my invite. The spreadsheets are outstanding--I moderated several challenges in the past using the same technique, you all have taken it to the next level!!

Thanks - @mari_moulin is the one responsible for the great work on the spreadsheets... If you have any trouble registering, let me know.