Wii Fit and Moving

Options
I figure I will be roasted for the following comment, but I just want to get it off my chest. I know the Wii Fit is blasted for not being accurate in weight or calories, but I find that the Wii Fit gets me moving. I look forward to heading out to my garage in the mornings and getting all sweaty from it. My feelings are that if I am moving, even if the "counts" aren't accurate, it is better than sitting on my butt for an hour watching TV.

I have also seen some folks being blasted for not counting their exercising correctly. They are the people that are accountable for themselves, so if they are not being honest with themselves, they will be the one responsible for their actions. If someone was completely sendentary, and they decided to walk to the end of the driveway everyday - it is a start. Their heart rate may not get into a "target zone", but something is better than nothing.

Rant over, please feel free to comment and tell me how wrong I am.

Replies

• whiteshorts2013
    Options
    I'll take your side. :) Using the Wii won't give you the same results as going to the gym, but like you said - it's better than just sitting on the couch.