Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Whats the best tasting protein powder?

2»

Replies

• joelchmielak1
    joelchmielak1 Posts: 48 Member
    ISO-respect chocolate with some pb2 is awesome.
  • jaxsmama123
    jaxsmama123 Posts: 165 Member
    I really enjoy Allmax Isoflex in strawberry or birthday cake flavour. I usually have one serving in the morning around 7:30 am with a serving of yogurt and I feel full until about noon . Hope this helps :)
  • mjohemme
    mjohemme Posts: 356 Member
    I like Quest peanut butter protein powder with chocolate almond milk blended with ice or a frozen banana. It just needs to be slushy for my preference.
  • pmastro724
    pmastro724 Posts: 122 Member
    Dymatize ISO fudge brownie
  • yasminchy
    yasminchy Posts: 26 Member
    Hy-pro cherry-quark <3:#
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    I don't have much basis for comparison bc i haven't tried a lot of protein powders, but MPCombat protein powder in the cookies and cream flavor tasted good back when I used to drink it sometimes.
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    I like Quest and Trutein, but I don't find drinking protein shakes to be filling at all. I mix mine with plain greek yogurt and berries for breakfast every morning.

I do something like this. I mix protein powder with nonfat plain Greek yogurt, fiber cereal, and chocolate PB2. It's very filling and has lots of protein and fiber.
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Quest and pescience if you like really sweet tasting protein
  • CowboySar
    CowboySar Posts: 404 Member
    I love Allmax IsoFlex Chocolate Peanut butter. I am currently using Magnum Salted freaking Caramel and love it. Taste is always going to be subjective. I have heard of some protein powders nitrogen spiking their protein powders, so with that I am very picky on which protein powder I will buy
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Quest gets my vote. There are a gazillion sample packs at Whole Foods or Amazon
  • melaniemkatcher77
    melaniemkatcher77 Posts: 22 Member
    I personally like isolate zero it's a little sweeter then I like my drinks to be however it seems to be the only one that does not upset my stomach. I have a issue with the ones that taste chalky as well just can't seem to get those down.
  • brenanna2003
    brenanna2003 Posts: 1 Member
    EAS 100% Pure Whey Protein Powder, Vanilla, 5 LB, 30 Grams of Whey Protein Per Serving (Packaging May Vary)
  • extra_medium
    extra_medium Posts: 1,525 Member
    edited January 2018
    I've tried approximately 1,452 types of protein powder and PE Science is the only one that I can drink mixed only with water that tastes good. Trust me on this one
  • kt9052
    kt9052 Posts: 17 Member
    You guys are awesome! I appreciate the input and thoughts. It is subjective person to person that it for sure.