My body is literally consuming itself

Options
Down 10 lb. since New Year's and couldn't be happier with the progress. But it's a little weird when you stop and think about it, isn't it? It seems less weird to be adding to your body instead of making it feed on itself, but, alas, that's not what we're here for. Except for those goofballs in that other board, of course.

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    Down 10 lb. since New Year's and couldn't be happier with the progress. But it's a little weird when you stop and think about it, isn't it? It seems less weird to be adding to your body instead of making it feed on itself, but, alas, that's not what we're here for. Except for those goofballs in that other board, of course.

I'm sorry, what?

Yeah I though he was dogging on those in the Gaining Weight Forums too.
  • YogiJear
    YogiJear Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I thought this was going to be a discussion about autophagy... I've been tricked. :'(
  • PikaJoyJoy
    PikaJoyJoy Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I thought this was going to be a discussion about autophagy... I've been tricked. :'(

Like with Toriko?
  • YogiJear
    YogiJear Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    PikaJoyJoy wrote: »

Like with Toriko?

Oh man, I have to watch this now. Thanks! You just made this thread worth it!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    We gain when consuming others' bodies and lose when consuming our own. I know what side I'd rather be on.

Fortunately, that's not precisely how it works, but I'm sure OP knows that.
  • PikaJoyJoy
    PikaJoyJoy Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    PikaJoyJoy wrote: »

Like with Toriko?

Oh man, I have to watch this now. Thanks! You just made this thread worth it!

latest?cb=20130505202237