Sweet treats???

Options
2»

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Chieflrg wrote: »
    Peanut butter, ice cream, chocolate, cake, pie, chips, etc...all won't sabotage your diet if you eat in moderation.

Yep. And Sour Patch Kids.
  • aylerz
    aylerz Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I like banana ice cream (frozen bananas, your choice of milk, blend it - so easy!) with 70%+ cacao chocolate drops mixed in.
    I know you're trying to stay away from fruit, though.
    The choco drops on their own are awesome, and a 1/4 cup isn't too high in calories. I like Dagoba 74% Cacao choco drops. You can get them at target, too!
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    My friend just recommended this to me and she says it tastes like cheesecake:

1 container fat-free Greek yogurt
    1-2 tbs of Jello pudding sugar-free cheesecake
    whatever fruit you want
  • skinnyjingbb
    skinnyjingbb Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I eat what I like(good chocolate, fancy dessert) just a very small portion. Two weeks ago I saw some coffee brownie at Trader Joe that I really wanted to try, so I brought it, it is 300cal per brownie so I only have 1/5 of a brownie per day with my coffee, only 60 cal, easily fit into my daily calorie budget(only 1200cal).
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    TerreK wrote: »
    Any ideas for sweet treats that won’t sabotage my diet???...trying to not eat much fruit.
    Thanks for any suggestions!

I have a huge sweet tooth! My go-to's are Lite Cool Whip with raspberries and Walden Farm's chocolate sauce, Oh Yeah ONE bars, Dole Dippers, protein popcorn, Icelandic Skyr, Halo Top ice cream and Dole Naturals fruit cups
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Chocolate graham crackers and SF cool whip. Tastes like an ice cream sandwich!

Or Dole Dippers, in the freezer section.

I like to make faux Key Lime pies by mixing Key Lime Greek yogurt with some Cool Whip and either use honey grahams as a dipper or make ice cream sandwiches out of them. So good!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Chieflrg wrote: »
    Peanut butter, ice cream, chocolate, cake, pie, chips, etc...all won't sabotage your diet if you eat in moderation.

Yep. And Sour Patch Kids.

Oh man. I love me some Sour Patch Kids.
  • HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 2,000 Member
    Options
    I keep a bag of individually wrapped Ghiradelli mini squares in my desk in dark chocolate. 36 calories each. One (or maybe two) satisfy my cravings and keep me from feeling like "I can't have it." Having to unwrap every one of them keeps me from mindlessly eating them.