NordicTrack + iFit Coach- Anyone use these regularly?

Options
Jasp03
Jasp03 Posts: 54 Member
edited January 2018 in Fitness and Exercise
I'm a software engineer and work primarily out of my home office, as the company I work for is out of state and as a part of my lifestyle change, I've decided to purchase a NordicTrack Commercial 2950 to put in my office that I can jump on for 15 minutes here and there throughout my work day.

This treadmill comes with 1 year of iFit Coach. I don't know much about it, other than what the commercials show and it looks pretty cool, but is it?

Does anyone use this? If so, I would love to hear your thoughts on the iFit Coach, or the Commercial 2950 or both!

Replies

• Happysoul0317
    Happysoul0317 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I have iFit on my elliptical. I do not use it because I would pass out. Those workouts are INTENSE. I am also just getting healthy again...maybe when my body is chiseled like a granite goddess I'll give it another go. To each his own.
  • Jasp03
    Jasp03 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have iFit on my elliptical. I do not use it because I would pass out. Those workouts are INTENSE. I am also just getting healthy again...maybe when my body is chiseled like a granite goddess I'll give it another go. To each his own.

haha, it's that intense huh? I'm looking forward to giving it a try. I'm a pretty competitive person at heart, so I think if I have my treadmill yelling at me to get it done, it might be just what I need, as I wouldn't be able to give up.
  • Agator82
    Agator82 Posts: 249 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I just got the Pro-form Pro 2000 (on sale $950 OTD). I have been running for over a year now, with a couple months off during the summer.

My own experience with iFit is that it is what you make of it, I like the auto incline and being able to program workouts in advance. I would venture to say that it is not worth full price, but there is some value closer to $100 per year.

iFit does track workouts, but that function is useless for me because my wife and I share a single account.

Please note, I have only had the machine and iFit for a couple weeks so we are still in our honeymoon phase, but if you are going to spend a lot of money on the equipment does a $100 really break the bank? On a side note, iFit does offer 30 day money back guarantee, so you would be able get back that part of your investment if you were unsatisfied.