Women: would you rather be curvy, or have definition around your stomach? (visible abs)

Options
13»

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Why is everyone 5'3" (16.002 decimeters)?

Right. I am feeling left out at 5'8".

Hey, is that kinda tallish? Asking for a friend.
  • steph2strong
    steph2strong Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I aim for both visible ab definition and curves, but you got to let the abs hide for a bit in order to build the curves. I'm 5'6.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Hey, I'm 5'8 too! Not blessed with long legs, I have a long torso instead. Weird.

lol I have a short waist, it's a pain.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Hey, I'm 5'8 too! Not blessed with long legs, I have a long torso instead. Weird.

How so?

For me, if I buy winter tops, the sleeves don't go all the way down my arms, and most of my tops are about an inch or two below my belly button. I wish I could dress a bit more modestly. I like crop tops, but they look better without a beer belly underneath.

Shirts and dresses always hit way too low, if the dress is suppose to be "waisted" it just doesn't look right.
  • W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    Options

I believe the average, for a woman's 5' 4"; therefore I guess 5' 3"'s 2nd place!
  • elizarizo
    elizarizo Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Both on women are perfect
    I wish I had a six pack sometimes, mainly when I’m at the beach

• elizarizo
    Options
    W8WarI wrote: »

I believe the average, for a woman's 5' 4"; therefore I guess 5' 3"'s 2nd place!

Y’all short af
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    elizarizo wrote: »

Y’all short af

Tbh it's hilarious when I can't reach something at the grocery store so I like to ask a nearby man to please reach it for me. You should see his face. He feels so manly.

I just got from Walmart.. I had to climb the shelves earlier to reach the top shelf. for realz
  • elizarizo
    Options

Y’all short af

Tbh it's hilarious when I can't reach something at the grocery store so I like to ask a nearby man to please reach it for me. You should see his face. He feels so manly.

Haha to funny
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    I'm naturally built like a brick sh!thouse, so having ultra-feminine curves (long legs, wide hips, tiny waist) is just not in the cards for me. So I go for what is MY version of achievable: athletic, lean, muscular build with varying levels of visible abs (depending on how close it is to bikini season, lol)

You gotta work with what you got, and let go of what you can't change.
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options

How so?

For me, if I buy winter tops, the sleeves don't go all the way down my arms, and most of my tops are about an inch or two below my belly button. I wish I could dress a bit more modestly. I like crop tops, but they look better without a beer belly underneath.

Shirts and dresses always hit way too low, if the dress is suppose to be "waisted" it just doesn't look right.

Yes! I'm 5'8" and someone recently purchased me a dress with an elastic waist, it was comical. My waist is so high it just couldn't sit right, and when I finally got it looking less awkward on my waist you could almost see my butt cheeks. Just no.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    saragd012 wrote: »

How so?

Yes! I'm 5'8" and someone recently purchased me a dress with an elastic waist, it was comical. My waist is so high it just couldn't sit right, and when I finally got it looking less awkward on my waist you could almost see my butt cheeks. Just no.

Haha! Yes!
  • W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options

Y’all short af

Yeah but I use less body wash, shaving gel, razors, money, time & it hurts less, when I fall! B)
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Well I certainty don't want super defined abs, I just want to feel better, and be able to wear cute things.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I used to want abs but it was interfering with my curves so I stuck myself in limbo.