• aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    2mq8lnc9jcb6.jpg
    I’m being a white girl and using a fork

Yessss!

I’ve been waiting to get it on a really cold day and it would be so good but tbh who knows when Texas is going to give us another cold day. Watch it be tomorrow.

You're high. It's been cold since Halloween.

P.S. that pho looks JUST like the pho place down the street from me. It's kind of creeping me out.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    aeloine wrote: »
    2mq8lnc9jcb6.jpg

Yessss!

I’ve been waiting to get it on a really cold day and it would be so good but tbh who knows when Texas is going to give us another cold day. Watch it be tomorrow.

P.S. that pho looks JUST like the pho place down the street from me. It's kind of creeping me out.

Depends on what part of Texas you're in haha. In Dallas there's been a mix of 30 degree days with some 50-60 degree days sprinkled around everywhere, and that night I think it was like mid 50's
  • aeloine
    edited February 2018
    Options
    2mq8lnc9jcb6.jpg

Yessss!

Depends on what part of Texas you're in haha. In Dallas there's been a mix of 30 degree days with some 50-60 degree days sprinkled around everywhere, and that night I think it was like mid 50's

Bruh, I'm in Dallas.
    But I also work in an office so I only get "before sun" and "after sun" hours, for the most part. It's the wind that gets me.
    Cold as kitten this morning though.
  • angelxsss
    Options
    2mq8lnc9jcb6.jpg

Yessss!

Bruh, I'm in Dallas.
    But I also work in an office so I only get "before sun" and "after sun" hours, for the most part. It's the wind that gets me.

Yeah today's a cold one :(
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    2mq8lnc9jcb6.jpg

Yessss!

Bruh, I'm in Dallas.

Lol
  • angelxsss
    Options
    2mq8lnc9jcb6.jpg

Yessss!

Bruh, I'm in Dallas.

Lol

hey, you hush. You're choosing to live up north, not our fault. Come deal with our summers and then you can talk.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    2mq8lnc9jcb6.jpg

Yessss!

Bruh, I'm in Dallas.

Lol

hey, you hush. You're choosing to live up north, not our fault. Come deal with our summers and then you can talk.

ylm0t8q8y6vf.jpg
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    2mq8lnc9jcb6.jpg

Yessss!

Bruh, I'm in Dallas.

Lol

Also growing up i spent winters in fargo and summers in oklahoma, so I'll talk:P
  • angelxsss
    Options
    2mq8lnc9jcb6.jpg

Yessss!

Bruh, I'm in Dallas.

Lol

Also growing up i spent winters in fargo and summers in oklahoma, so I'll talk:P

I was in Indiana for Christmas one year and there was snow on the ground and obv it was below freezing, but it wasn't even that bad, I'm guessing because of a lack of humidity? And wind. Wind is the worst when it's cold. I've also been in Chicago for Christmas and it was windy (of course) and I couldn't feel most of my body.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    2mq8lnc9jcb6.jpg

Yessss!

Bruh, I'm in Dallas.

Lol

I was in Indiana for Christmas one year and there was snow on the ground and obv it was below freezing, but it wasn't even that bad, I'm guessing because of a lack of humidity? And wind. Wind is the worst when it's cold. I've also been in Chicago for Christmas and it was windy (of course) and I couldn't feel most of my body.

Haha fargo is the worst for wind! No trees or hills or anything. We went almost a month in -40 windchill
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    e9xnfzhdooal.jpg
  • aeloine
    Options
    ^ wat r dat?