Connecting Apps (S Health)

Options
Hi Everyone,

My name is Stephanie and I recently started using My Fitness Pal again. I've been using S Health on my galaxy but decided to come back here because I love the set up and being able to count my calories (as well as all of the other functions you can do on here). In coming back to this platform, I learned that I can sync myfitnesspal and my S Health app together, which I did do. However, I noticed that my steps and activity logged in my S Health app are not carrying over to myfitnesspal even though they're connected.

Am I missing something? Is there something else I have to do to see the info from S Health sync to myfitnesspal? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Replies

• Greybeard51
    Greybeard51 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You have to go into shealth settings... Data permissions and activate the items u want sent to mfp or read from mfp
  • daaimah123
    daaimah123 Posts: 16 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I just uninstalled MFP a few times and played with the data connect for the s health, after about 5-10 mins it actually connected.
  • celiawheelia
    celiawheelia Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am also having this issue. I had a fitbit for 2 years and it worked beautifully syncing but I has masses of other issues. Now I have Samsung health but the data from s health isn't crossing over:-(
  • celiawheelia
    celiawheelia Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I managed to get my s health and MFP to sync but it's picking up my steps from the phone pedometer not my Samsung watch