Back after a car crash

Options
I was on here many years ago and found myself in control so I left.

Last month I was hit by a lorry. I've been left with severe back pain. I have very limited movement - standing or sitting for too long results in more pain. I'm not sleeping well because of it. I can't hill walk, play badminton, go to the gym, do yoga - all stuff I was doing very regularly.
Since having to stop all the activity the weight is piling on. And I mean PILING. I've put on 2 stone in just over a month. I'm fed up. Upset. Depressed. I look awful. I feel awful. I hate the other driver for leaving me like this.
I now have 1 pair of jeans that fit me. Others are so tight they're uncomfortable, others I literally can't even do up the button anymore. I don't have the money to buy new clothes and I absolutely refuse to buy a size up. I want MY clothes to fit.

So I need some support. Some new friends to encourage me to not comfort eat - to say well done when I stay within the calorie goal. I am going to a friends wedding in the summer - If I can get back to a similar weight I was in uni when we first met then that would be amazing. It'll mean losing about 30lbs. Even if I can lose half of that by then I'll feel better.