Fitness Trackers

Options
Hi everyone!
I need some recommendations on good/affordable fitness trackers
Things that are important to me:
wearable on the wrist, screen that shows steps / HR
Tracks sleep and has a easy to use app that it will pair with
Not too expensive (not over $150)
If anyone can give me their opinion that would be great!

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I have a Fitbit Charge HR 2. It meets all your requirements. I've been very happy with mine.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Fitbit Alta HR
    Fitbit Charge 2
    Garmin Vivosmart 3
  • beccaawalsh
    beccaawalsh Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Fitbit charge 2 love mine
  • BRSGOALS18
    BRSGOALS18 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just upgraded to Polar A360 and before that I used Polor loop. I highly recommend the brand. For workouts I wear the compatible chest strap for a detailed breakdown, which isnt required for HR on the A360. But depending on your goals/needs its great at breaking down activity and accuracy. I switched over a year ago from Fitbit which wasnt accurate for me at all.
  • ladyhusker39
    ladyhusker39 Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    I've had 2 Fitbits and they were Ok, but I had problems with the accuracy of the steps and calorie counts. I recently got a Garmin Vivosmart 3 for $99 and it's very accurate. I like it a lot, much more than the Fitbits.

I heard they're coming up with a VS4 soon so maybe that's why mine was cheaper.

My husband has a Vivosmart HR which is thicker and all around "beefier" and works well on his manly wrist.
  • KeithWhiteJr
    KeithWhiteJr Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I love my Microsoft Band
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I <3 my Fitbit Charge 2!!!
  • kksmom1789
    kksmom1789 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I love my fitbit charge 2 it's awesome I get into competitions with my friends and co workers and thats a big motivator for me to walk
  • youngmomtaz
    youngmomtaz Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I have a Mio Slice. It is NOT based on steps to hit a goal as are many other trackers. It will count your steps though if that is what you want. It gives you points based on heart rate. You goal is to get 100points a week. It is based off of your resting heart rate which it assesses during sleep. So for me, I have to work pretty hard to get points to compete with my husband because my resting heart rate is lower than his(I am more fit presumably). A walk does not do it. This thing makes me work, and if you are anything like me it is a great motivator.

Amazon often has them for under $100. And waterproof was a great selling point for me.