Non-calorie focused friends

Options
spdaphne
spdaphne Posts: 262 Member
edited January 2018 in Motivation and Support
Anyone not focusing on calories, but on food quality? I'd love to add friends who are working to eat quality food rather than focus on getting in under your daily calorie count. I don't count my calories or try to stress when I go over because I can't live my life getting hung up on them.

Replies

• aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Options
    Try the maintainer's tab maybe, or the "gaining weight" group?

This is a calorie counting site so you might not have amazing luck with this, especially on this page.
  • Riskay123
    Riskay123 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I am not counting calories. Feel free to add me. I am also trying to focus on quality food. I do record what I eat (sometimes) but it is just to keep track of what I am eating and if I am starting to slip with poor food choices. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • spdaphne
    spdaphne Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Thanks Riskay! I'll add you.
  • MikaMojito
    MikaMojito Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I DO count calories but I am also working hard on making healthy choices for my main meals. I have sweets every day but my main meals are mostly fresh vegetables, meat, fish, lentils, eggs and chickpeas.
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    I also do not count calories. My focus is on intermittent fasting and limiting as much processed food as I can. You can add me if you like!