8 pounds down 32 to go

I stared 15 days ago and I have notice if you do everything right it really works.So proud of what I have done and what I’m going to achieve.

Replies

• janna674
    janna674 Posts: 410 Member
    Hi...you are killing it already! I started MFP years ago and over 2 years I lost over 63lbs. I kept it off for while and then slacked and gained about 40 back. I started again back in October just to make sure I didnt gain any holiday weight. This January my exercise bug is back...I upped my normal 10000 M-F steps to about 15000 to 18000 each weekday Sat and Sun too by forcing myself onto the treadmill on the weekends and weeknights. Its really jumped started my weight loss ....ended up losing 4 lbs this week finally movement. So all in all I am 13lbs down since Oct. I still need to lose 33 more to get back to where I was. I am going on Vacation to FLorida in April so I am hoping that is motivating enough to keep me on track. Good luck to you!
  • Happygirl95148
    Happygirl95148 Posts: 33 Member
    You can do it just focus you know you can do it since you did it once already good luck
  • debbieread4963
    debbieread4963 Posts: 5 Member
    Congrats!! That's amazing! I'm two days in and can't wait to start seeing results. Food is a weakness though :/
  • Happygirl95148
    Happygirl95148 Posts: 33 Member
    Just hang in there the first 4 days are the hardest but don’t give up you will see your results.You will feel better with yourself.
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    You are awesome. It is nice to see someone with a similar goal. I am on day 18, down 11 and I would like to lose 40. I will re-evaluate when I get there!
  • queenjacqui
    queenjacqui Posts: 2 Member
    That's awesome. I juust started this week. I've done it in the past but it's honestly been YEARS. Just had a baby 6 months ago and I'm at my pre-pregnancy weight BUT needed to lose quite a bit since before my pregnancy, so I'm hoping to keep this up as well! Congrats on your progress! ❤