Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Would you kick the poster above out of bed?

Options

Replies

• asuroxychick
    asuroxychick Posts: 4,358 Member
    Options
    Adele_D wrote: Β»
    😘😘

Well good thing ol dude kicked me out up there..you can stay with me wifey☺
  • Adele_D
    Adele_D Posts: 4,154 Member
    Options
    😘😘

Like the dude that wouldn’t kiss me earlier 😐 they missin out!! We got each other!!
  • asuroxychick
    Options
    😘😘

Like the dude that wouldn’t kiss me earlier 😐 they missin out!! We got each other!!

Mmmhmm thank you!!!!
  • Adele_D
    Options
    😘😘

Mmmhmm thank you!!!!

You’ll always be my boo!
  • asuroxychick
    Options
    😘😘

Mmmhmm thank you!!!!

You’ll always be my boo!

You my booo tooo! πŸ˜™πŸ˜™
    So did homeboy get out of the doghouse for saying you take a lot of selfies?? πŸ˜‚
  • Adele_D
    Options
    😘😘

Mmmhmm thank you!!!!

You’ll always be my boo!

So did homeboy get out of the doghouse for saying you take a lot of selfies?? πŸ˜‚

Ehh he’s a grumpy Brit I take him with a grain of salt! He said he likes to look at them but he wanted me to know I take a lot!?πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ men are dumb
  • asuroxychick
    Options
    😘😘

Mmmhmm thank you!!!!

You’ll always be my boo!

Ehh he’s a grumpy Brit I take him with a grain of salt! He said he likes to look at them but he wanted me to know I take a lot!?πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ men are dumb

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I see that I thought Oh crap he should have kept his trap shut πŸ˜‚ good for you be proud of your selfie game!!
  • Adele_D
    Options
    😘😘

Mmmhmm thank you!!!!

You’ll always be my boo!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I see that I thought Oh crap he should have kept his trap shut πŸ˜‚ good for you be proud of your selfie game!!

Lol ty! There really are a few ladies that wanted one everyday for a look of the day. So who am I to disappoint.
  • asuroxychick
    Options
    😘😘

Mmmhmm thank you!!!!

You’ll always be my boo!

Lol ty! There really are a few ladies that wanted one everyday for a look of the day. So who am I to disappoint.

Exactly! ! And even if they weren't (I know there were) but even if not.. who cares???? Do you! Be proud! You have every right to be!
  • Adele_D
    Options
    😘😘

Mmmhmm thank you!!!!

You’ll always be my boo!

Exactly! ! And even if they weren't (I know there were) but even if not.. who cares???? Do you! Be proud! You have every right to be!

Thank you!! 😘😘😘 you know how to make a girl feel special πŸ–€πŸ–€
  • asuroxychick
    Options
    😘😘

Mmmhmm thank you!!!!

You’ll always be my boo!

πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ˜™ you're very welcome. . Just speaking the truth πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ˜™β€β€β€β€
  • Adele_D
    Options
    😘😘

Mmmhmm thank you!!!!

You’ll always be my boo!

πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ˜™ you're very welcome. . Just speaking the truth πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ˜™β€β€β€β€

I love it! I wish men were as smart as you! Lol
  • waynehyland1977
    waynehyland1977 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    No
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,138 Member
    Options
    Absolutely
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options