Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Would you kick the poster above out of bed?

Options

Replies

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    Nooo
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    cowbellsandcoffee Posts: 2,975 Member
    Options
    No vacancy.
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    Options
    Nope! Get over here!
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    Options
    Never!!!!
  • ElTriste1973
    ElTriste1973 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    No way
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    Options
    Room is full. Lol.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    if it's full of ladies, then I'm staying ;)
  • ChrissyChickie
    ChrissyChickie Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    gcibsthom wrote: »
    Nope....positively nope

Hi there! I was just looking at your profile pictures. By any chance, is the photo of you with the big beer stein taken at the old monastery beer/food hall in Salzburg, Austria? I was there over the Christmas holiday a few years ago and had a blast. I'm sure there are probably other places that look like this... but, I just had to ask. :)
  • ChrissyChickie
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Oh, I'll keep him. He is cute. :)
  • happimess01
    Options
    Nope....positively nope

Hi there! I was just looking at your profile pictures. By any chance, is the photo of you with the big beer stein taken at the old monastery beer/food hall in Salzburg, Austria? I was there over the Christmas holiday a few years ago and had a blast. I'm sure there are probably other places that look like this... but, I just had to ask. :)

lol dont know about him but my profile pic is actually taken in Salzburg, Austria atop the Untersberg.

• ChrissyChickie
    Options
    Nope....positively nope

lol dont know about him but my profile pic is actually taken in Salzburg, Austria atop the Untersberg.

Oh, wow, small world. I didn't zoom in until you said that. Austria is just so pretty and really cool. If travel gets better I hope to travel there again this year (my daughter is in the Airforce and stationed in Germany, so this is close). :)
  • happimess01
    Options
    Nope....positively nope

Oh, wow, small world. I didn't zoom in until you said that. Austria is just so pretty and really cool. If travel gets better I hope to travel there again this year (my daughter is in the Airforce and stationed in Germany, so this is close). :)

Yep, Austria was a blast. I loved how cheap everything was, especially compared to Switzerland. That is so nice, I live in Germany as well.
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Options
    A bit rude of me to do so since he’d have to fly such a long way home. He may stay.
  • EarthyEm
    EarthyEm Posts: 18 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Nope
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,120 Member
    Options
    Nope....positively nope

Sorry, No. It was at the Hofbrauhaus in Munich, in 2018. I have been to the big monastery beer hall in Salzburg, but that was back in the 70s. That whole area is extremely beautiful
  • ChrissyChickie
    Options
    I'll let gcibsthrom stay. I love our vets. Plus he loves good beer and beautiful places. :)
  • john50dad
    john50dad Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    no
  • KimberlinaB
    KimberlinaB Posts: 4,017 Member
    Options
    stranger danger... Sorry! haha