Ugghh

Options
So I had to give up the shred because my ankles were killing me. So yesterday I did the 10 minute solutions slim &sculpt pilates and today I did the TurboJam learn & Burn. Just not feeling like either of these are not as productive of the shred. It is really discouraging.

I am one of those people that if I am going to do it I AM GOING TO DO IT and if I can't do it full force then why try?

grr.

Replies

• flsurfgirl
    Options
    I feel the same you do with regards to if I'm going to do it I want to really exercise or why try, but we need to keep in mind that something is better than nothing.
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Just han in there...maybe try other things....so you won't get bored....I do the biggest loser workout DVD maybe once a week, I walk/jog atleast once a week, ride my bike...do weight training....so I am never bored....also it tricks my body into not knowing what I am doing....and I love doing each now...I miss it if I don't exercise for a day..:happy:
  • jwage
    jwage Posts: 1
    Options
    I would rid of this attitude "I am one of those people that if I am going to do it I AM GOING TO DO IT and if I can't do it full force then why try?". The logic does not make any sense. It does not make sense to do nothing because you can't do it 100%.
  • dlasbed1
    dlasbed1 Posts: 1
    Options
    i understand your frustration...i threw my knee out a few weeks ago and have been hindered in my exercise...however there are still lil things i can do to at least do something even tho i cant do everything i normally do right now...hang in there and at least do a lil something...remember a little is better than nothing at all
  • kelewis
    kelewis Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Learn and Burn is just to figure out proper technique for the Turbo Jam workouts. Do the 20 min workout on that same DVD. It's awesome, and very effective. I lost 50 pounds doing Turbo Jam, it works!
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    It's good to change it up especially so you do something vs nothing. Keep up the good work!